The Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) is designed to assist students of Hispanic heritage obtain a college degree. Scholarships are available, on a competitive basis to high school seniors, undergraduate students of all years, community college students transferring to four year universities, and graduate students.
The awards are based on merit, which amounts range from $500 to $5,000. This is based on the relative need of the scholar selected. All majors and graduate fields accepted. This scholarship has special emphasis on STEM majors.
There are several conferences available to HSF scholars. If you meet the eligibility requirements, you will receive an invitation to apply. To apply, click on the application link provided in your invitation email. You must submit your application by the stated deadline, along with all required documents, including decision.
YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO READ ABOUT
If selected, you will be asked to confirm your participation and provide corresponding documents. Once HSF receives your confirmation and all required documents, you will receive a program itinerary and event logistics.
- Must be of Hispanic Heritage
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for High School Students
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for College and Graduate Students
- Plan to enroll Full-Time in an accredited, not-for-profit, 4-year university, or graduate school, during the FALL of a scholarship cycle (year)
- S. Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Complete FAFSA or state based financial aid application (if applicable)
You are welcome to join the College 101, which is a free, bilingual, two-hour workshop for high school students and their families, which identifies and addresses the various steps necessary to plan for a college education. Each session provides valuable information about how to prepare, plan, and pay for college, apply for scholarships, and research financial aid opportunities.
The workshops are offered on early weekday evenings, in various cities across the country. See the PDF belowPPT_College_101_-_English
You can send an email online at, https://www.hsf.net/contact-us
Read more https://www.hsf.net/en_US/scholarship