The CNM Foundation offers numerous scholarships to help students with educational expenses. A list of these scholarships, their requirements and appropriate application are available online in August for the upcoming academic year.
CNM Foundation scholarships are updated as funds become available throughout the academic year. CNM Foundation Scholarships are open as long as funds are available.
The CNM Foundation provides extra financial assistance necessary for the citizens of Central New Mexico Community College’s service area to obtain the quality educational opportunities they deserve.
The CNM Foundation leverages private funding resources and opportunities to support Central New Mexico Community College. This has resulted in more than 30 million dollars in program support and distributing more than 32,000 scholarship awards to support students.
Awards are made on an ongoing bases and scholarships can close at any time.
The Ann and Peter Ziegler Scholarship has been established through The CNM Foundation to assist women majoring in Liberal Arts who are single parents and who plan to transfer to a four year institution.
- Major in Liberal Arts
- Plans to transfer to a 4-year institution
- Be a single parent
- Have a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Enrolled in a minimum of 9 hours
- Completed at least 12 college level credits at CNM
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Have a completed FAFSA and have unmet need
This scholarship is intended for female students; preference will be given to single parents.
Please see the PDF below for more guidelines1617 Application Ann and Peter Ziegler Scholarship
- Complete Ann and Peter Ziegler Scholarship application
- Letter of recommendation from instructor or former instructor
- personal statement about yourself, why you have chosen your major, your educational goals and how your education at CNM will help you
Funding is limited. The awards will be made to the top eligible applicants.
Central New Mexico Community College
525 Buena Vista Dr. SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106
Telephone: (505) 224-3000
Financial Aid Telephone: (505) 224-3090